m e m o r y
about stuffs links home twitter


Hate .
Saturday 5 July 2014 | 01:03 | 0 comments

  I hate that feeling . That feeling when you are sad but you have no ide why . You feel so empty . But nothing in particular happened . They ask you ' what's wrong ' but you can ' t explain . Or they dont even ask anything . I don't know which one is worse . It just feel like I miss someone I never met . Like I need someone who doesnt need me . The loneliness hovers over me . Takes control over me . I dont even care . I isolate myself on purpose . Loneliness is my best and only one friend . I start hating myself . And I want everybody to leave me alone . But at the same time , I want someone to hug me and to tell me everything is gonna be okay . I simply hate that feeling . That feeling when you dont even know what the fuck I am feeling .